Thursday, September 25, 2008

HOLIDAY FEVER

What a Holiday !

You certainly have no idea how Kazier Chiefs fans behave when they win the finals,
I was so shocked this Tuesday evening , as I was driving towards Esikhawini Township or
should I call it , Suburb as they say , I saw group of people marching in the street with their
Chiefs kit , excited as ever , and I almost forgot that it was a match finals, so I was like what's
happening ? is it still a Zuma trial run out or it's something I just missed .

So , I pulled over and asked a young boy who was one of the glorious Phefeni fan , what are
you guys celebrating? and he said ,We just won the World Cup!!!

How crazy is that, unfortunately I was one of the temporary Sundowns supporter but I always
knew there were going to disappoint as usual ,

Hard lucky to all Sundowns Supporters out there , we are with you all the way!

No comments: